SGS Participating in the Nuclear Procurement Issues Committee Vendor Meeting NUPIC
- Grease dedication and quality testing
- Sealant dedication and quality testing
- Embrittlement metals analysis
- Grease troubleshooting & Bearing Failure Analysis
- System lubricant analysis – fuels, oils, greases
- Grease test packages newly routinized
- SGS provides one-stop analysis for multi-component lubricant analysis
- Grease Thief® technology for obtaining small, representative samples for routine analysis.
- Oil and Grease Compatibility Studies
- Forensic Analysis
- Unknown residue analysis
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) analysis
- Filter Debris Analysis – fuel, oils
NUPIC Members include all domestic U.S. nuclear utilities, and several international members. The NUPIC Organization strives to improve the supplier assurance processes through cooperative efforts, while minimizing utility O & M costs and improving plant performance.The SGS Vallejo Oil Condition Monitoring laboratory is formerly known as Herguth Laboratories.