SGS Exhibits Calibration and Metering Expertise at NISTM Above Ground Storage Tank Conference
SGS is showcasing a full range of services supporting the petroleum refining, petrochemical, and exploration & production industries during the 2017 NISTM* National Above Ground Storage Tank Conference. As an exhibitor, SGS will have a staff of experienced professionals at the conference, ready to assist. The NISTM conference will occur on September 13-14, 2017, at Moody Gardens in Galveston. The SGS exhibit is located at booth 318.
SGS Storage Tank Expertise includes:
- Storage Tank Calibration and Strapping
- Custody Transfer Metering and Calibration
- Extensive Laboratory Testing Capabilities and Outsourcing
- Inventory and Cargo Inspection - Quantity & Quality
- Terminal Operations and Management
- Cargo Treatment
- BeFlexi FlexiTank Services
- Consulting Services
- Experience with Crude Oil, Petroleum Refined Products, Petrochemicals, LNG, LPG, NGL, and more.
- and more