SGS Mobile Labs for the Oil & Gas Industry.
SGS mobile field laboratory services support USA oil and gas producers with rapid onsite testing and reporting. SGS brings the mobile laboratory directly to your well site, providing composition data in real time. SGS helps reduce costs and avoid delays.
Mobile field labs operate in key oil and gas producing areas across the U.S., including the Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Haynesville, Bakken, Marcellus, and more.
Mobile Lab services include:
- Liquid and gas compositional analysis by Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Gas Processors Association (GPA) 2261, 2286, 2287
- H2S and Mercaptans measurements ASTM D5504
- Sulfur speciation
- Shrink/Gas-to-oil ratio (GOR)
- Recombination – Equation of State (EOS)
- Total sulfur by ASTM D4294, D2622, D5453
- Methanol in crude – ASTM D7059 or colorimeter
- Additional testing, as required
SGS provides crude oil, natural gas and other product laboratory testing for trace elements, compounds and more. The mobile labs are supported by a global network of hydrocarbon testing laboratories, which test to ASTM, ISO, GPA and other recognized industry standards.
For more information, please contact Erik Holladay at firstname.lastname@example.org