SGS Offers Mobile Oil & Gas Metering Services in the USA.
SGS field calibration and metering capabilities are brought directly to your well-site, providing rapid service and results. By using SGS onsite services, Oil and Gas producers save time, improve accuracy, and avoid potential royalty issues. Your production data will be on-time and reliable.
Field oil and gas metering and calibration expertise includes:
- Meter proving
- Liquid meter sales and service
- Basic Sediment and Water (BS&W) monitors & probes
- Sampler maintenance and repair
- Orifice plate inspection and replacement
- Turbine meter calibration or replacement
- Flow computer inspection
- Flow computer configuration
- Transmitter calibration
- Meter tube repair and installation
- Temperature device calibration
- Sight-glass sampling
- Third party witnessing
Onsite well-head metering and measurement expertise is available in the Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Marcellus, Bakken, Haynesville and other oil and gas producing regions. SGS also provides onsite laboratory testing for GPA, ASTM, and other key industry test methods.
SGS Oil Condition Monitoring (OCM) testing keeps turbines and other mission-critical production machinery running smoothly, with improved reliability and operational up-time. Supporting the mobile metering and laboratory program is a USA network of hydrocarbon measurement facilities and experts.
Contact SGS USA for more information: email@example.com