SGS Automotive Experts at AIAG Southern Automotive Quality Summit, March 15
SGS will sponsor and exhibit at the 2018 Southern Automotive Quality Summit in Birmingham, USA, March 15, 2018. This year’s theme is "Quality Tools to Support your IATF 16949 Transition".
Join SGS automotive experts at Booth #18 to learn more about the ways we can support your transition to IATF 16949. Our ISO/TS and IATF 186949 audit teams have unrivalled experience at delivering the certification process – within a wide variety of organizations –and can help you with your internal audit program.
Whether you need help training and developing your team, or you need help carrying out your internal audits, SGS can help with a customized solution that meets you needs.
The 2018 Southern Automotive Quality Summit
A collaboration between the Alabama Automotive Manufacturer's Association (AAMA) and the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG), the Southern Automotive Quality Summit showcases the southern automotive industry's commitment to world-class quality. It attracts technical professionals and leaders seeking to improve their organization's quality processes, systems and performance.
SGS Automotive Services
In addition to IATF 19649 transition support, SGS offers a broad range of services to support the automotive industry, including:
- ISO/TS and IATF 16949 gap assessments to assess readiness for certification
- Integrated management systems certifications to audit solutions against bespoke quality performance criteria
- Process improvement assessments and recommendations
- Global supplier audits and verification
- Testing services and engineering support from individual components to full vehicles
- Homologation services and consulting
- Advanced data analytics solutions and consulting powered by deep transportation domain expertise
Visit SGS at Booth #18, at The Wynfrey Hotel, Regency Hyatt Birmingham, USA.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.