SGS Exhibiting at NISTM 2018 Aboveground Storage Tank Conference
SGS will exhibit at the NISTM Aboveground Storage Tank Conference in Galveston Texas, September 12 to 13, 2018. SGS storage tank calibration, meter calibration, cargo inspection, testing and related services for the Oil, Chemical, and Gas Industries will be on display.
SGS will showcase a full range of calibration, strapping, testing, inspecting and other services supporting the petroleum refining, petrochemical, and exploration & production industries during the 2018 NISTM* National Above Ground Storage Tank Conference.
The NISTM conference will occur on September 13-14, 2017, at Moody Gardens in Galveston. The SGS exhibit is located at booth 304.
SGS petroleum and chemical storage tank expertise includes:
- Storage Tank Calibration and Strapping
- Custody Transfer Metering and Calibration
- Extensive Laboratory Testing Capabilities and Outsourcing
- Inventory and Cargo Inspection - Quantity & Quality
- Terminal Operations and Management
- Cargo Treatment
- FlexiTank Services
- Consulting Services
- Experience with Crude Oil, Petroleum Refined Products, Petrochemicals, LNG, LPG, NGL, and more.
For more information on SGS services for the storage tank industry, please contact Erik Holladay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NISTM is the National Institute for Storage Tank Management.