SGS Corpus Christi Laboratory and Office Fully Operational for 2019
The SGS Corpus Christi Texas, oil, gas, and chemical testing laboratory and cargo inspection office is open and fully operational for clients in the region.
The SGS Corpus Christi petroleum, fuel, chemical, and natural gas testing laboratory is now fully operational and open for business. The expanded and modernized SGS facility in Corpus Christi provides a wide range of oil, gases, and chemical testing, cargo custody transfer inspection, and cargo additive treatment related services.
The laboratory and field operations run on a 24/7/365 basis. Our Corpus Christi services support refineries, chemical plants, pipelines, terminals and tank farms, traders, oil and natural gas production fields, and more.
SGS Corpus Christi laboratory testing capabilities include:
- Petroleum refined fuels:
- Diesel full test specifications, including Cetane Number, ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD), and full EN-590 specifications.
- Gasoline with full test specifications, including RON, MON Octane engines testing.
- Vacuum Gas Oil (VGO), Fuel Oils, Bunker Fuels
- Jet fuels
- Liquid petroleum gases, including propane, butane, and other LPG products.
- Vacuum Tower Bottoms, (VTB)
- Atmospheric Tower Bottoms (ATB)
- Cut Residuals
- Natural Gas (GPA, GPSA) and liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- Natural gas condensates
The Corpus Christi Lab offers over 90 test methods, including ASTM, ISO, IP, GPA and other analytical expertise. Testing capabilities include trace analysis, elemental analysis, physical properties testing, quality control tests, and more. Additional testing capabilities are available through our SGS USA and global laboratory network.
For more information on the new SGS Corpus Christi petroleum laboratory, please contact Erik Holladay at: email@example.com, or call SGS at 281-479-7170 or 833-308-3934.