Oil and Gas LPG Testing and Inspection
Gain expert liquid petroleum gas (LPG) inspection and testing from SGS – for all stages of your supply chain.
Whether you are involved in LPG production, processing, distribution, transportation or storage operations, you need expert support. Our professional LPG testing and cargo inspection services provide you with expertise at all stages of the supply chain – from ships, storage tanks, chemical plants, and refineries to pipelines and oilfields.
Why choose LPG inspection and testing from SGS?
We support your LPG operations 24/7/365, providing proven testing and field expertise, offering you:
- Laboratory testing, inspection, loss control expertise, and other value-added services support for your crucial LPG cargo custody transfer operations
- Analysis of LPG products to ASTM, ISO, GPA and other accepted industry standards
- Technical oversight of your operations, provided by our USA Gas Technical Center, which specializes in calculation advice, plant start-up operations, contaminations, trouble shooting and oversight of US LPG operations
World-leading LPG expertise from a trusted testing and inspection services provider
As a world leader in inspection, testing, verification and certification, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global reach. Our LPG testing and inspection services are available in numerous laboratories and offices located in major market areas of the USA. Plus, our global network can serve you anywhere in the world. We ship your LPG test samples from your locations to SGS LPG laboratories for testing rapidly and safely.
We offer exclusive, patented, and innovative liquefied gas value-added sampling and measurement technologies for use during your crucial LPG cargo custody transfer operations. Operated by our highly trained personnel, these rugged and portable instruments are placed into action wherever and whenever you need them. Our instruments, certified for use in hazardous LPG environments, include:
- SGS GASPRO™ portable LPG analysis instrument: real-time quality analysis via state-of-the-art gas chromatography. The instrument can measure light hydrocarbons in remote, tight spaces, and dangerous locations
- SGS GASMOSA™ liquefied gas sampling system: for C3 to C6 hydrocarbons. Replacing older manual methods which require atmospheric venting, the SGS GASMOSA™ pulls a representative sample and eliminates the need to vent sample gases
For more information on our LPG testing and inspection services, contact us today.