Oil and Gas Mobile Lab Oil and Gas Upstream Services
Gain rapid onsite data and reporting with oil and gas field testing services from SGS.
When it comes to getting crucial oil and gas data in the field, you need expert testing on your site. Our mobile field laboratory services support oil and gas producers with rapid onsite testing and reporting, ensuring your allocation data will be on time, all the time. We bring our mobile laboratory directly to your well site, providing compositional data in real time, helping you reduce costs and avoid delays.
Our mobile field labs operate in key oil and gas producing areas across the U.S., including the Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Haynesville, Bakken, Marcellus, and more.
Why Choose Mobile Lab Oil and Gas Upstream Services from SGS?
We help you:
- Gain rapid testing and reporting – on site
- Acquire compositional data in real time
- Ensure your allocation data is on time, all the time
- Reduce costs, and avoid errors and potential delays
Trusted Oil and Gas Field Testing Services from a Leading Provider
We provide a wide range of crude oil, natural gas and other product laboratory testing for trace elements, compounds and more. Our mobile labs are supported by a global network of hydrocarbon testing laboratories, testing to ASTM, ISO, GPA and other recognized industry standards.
Our well-head oil and gas field laboratory services include:
- Liquid and gas compositional analysis by Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Gas Processors Association (GPA) 2261, 2286, 2287
- H2S and Mercaptans measurements ASTM D5504
- Sulfur speciation
- Shrink/Gas-to-oil ratio (GOR)
- Recombination – Equation of State (EOS)
- Total sulfur by ASTM d4294, D2622, D5453
- Methanol in crude – ASTM D7059 or colorimeter
- Additional testing, as required
To discuss your field testing requirements and find out how our mobile lab oil and gas upstream services can help, contact us today.