Training Services HACCP Principles for Food Processors and Manufacturers
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles training for food processors and manufacturers from SGS.
This course is designed to help you successfully develop a legally mandated HACCP food safety plan. The course covers the material in an innovative and interactive form that utilizes game mechanics to ensure you ‘learn by doing’.
Why choose HACCP principles training for food processors and manufacturers from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand the purpose and function of a HACCP system
- Recognize regulatory requirements for HACCP under the new Food Safety Modernization Act
- Successfully develop a legally mandated HACCP food safety plan
- Apply important concepts and food safety terminology as you prepare an actual HACCP plan
- Learn to build a strong HACCP team
- Describe product characteristics and production operations prior to conducting the hazard analysis
- Learn to keep accurate HACCP-compliant monitoring and verification records in the field, packing house, and all along the food chain
- Get convenient access to all course materials online, including downloadable copies of forms and plans, and a guide to writing HACCP Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Obtain a course certificate on completion
Trusted HACCP principles training for food processors and manufacturers from one of the USA’s leading course providers
As a leading training provider in the United States, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in HACCP principles training for food processors and manufacturers.
- Level: Technical training
- Course type: Internet-based training course that is self-paced
- Duration: Ten hours
This course is recognized by the International HACCP Alliance.
Who should attend?
- Food safety personnel
- HACCP team members
- Quality assurance and quality control personnel
- Production managers and staff
- Department supervisors
- Anyone looking to meet the prerequisite materials required for trainers or auditors, and with facilities pending audits
To find out more about our HACCP principles training for food processors and manufacturers, contact us today.