Training Services HACCP Principles for Fresh Produce Industries
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles training for fresh produce industries from SGS.
This course is designed to help you implement a legally mandated food safety plan for bringing the safest possible raw fruits and vegetables to market. The course introduces food safety regulations, with an overview of the 2011 Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). This includes elements such as:
- Food defense and traceability
- The epidemiology of food borne disease
- Agricultural and processing prerequisites on managing the contamination of water, soil and production environments
- Training of food handlers
Why choose HACCP principles training for water bottlers and processors from SGS?
We can help you:
- Recognize basic regulatory requirements for HACCP under the new FSMA
- Understand HACCP prerequisites
- Learn how to build a HACCP plan
- Discover how to put together a strong HACCP team
- Get convenient access to downloadable copies of forms and plans, and a guide to writing HACCP Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Obtain a course certificate on completion
Trusted HACCP principles training for fresh produce industries from one of the USA’s leading course providers
As a leading training provider in the United States, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in HACCP principles training for fresh produce industries.
- Level: Technical training
- Course type: Internet-based training course that is self-paced
- Duration: 15 hours
This course is recognized by the International HACCP Alliance.
Who should attend?
- Food safety personnel
- HACCP team members
- Quality assurance and quality control personnel
- Production managers and staff
- Department supervisors
- Anyone looking to meet the prerequisite materials required for trainers or auditors, and with facilities pending audits
To find out more about our HACCP principles training for fresh produce industries, contact us today.