Training Services GMP and HACCP Everyday Food Safety Training
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) everyday food safety training from SGS.
This course provides the required basic food safety guidelines for operators and employees who handle, process or deal with food. The course covers the material in an innovative and interactive form that utilizes game mechanics to ensure you ‘learn by doing’.
Why choose the GMP and HACCP everyday food safety training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain an overview of the key elements of GMP and HACCP requirements related to production or manufacturing personnel
- Understand the requirements for maintaining a working environment that minimizes risks due to food hazards
- Get convenient access to all course materials online
- Obtain a course certificate on completion
Trusted GMP and HACCP everyday food safety training from one of the USA’s leading course providers
As a leading training provider in the United States, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in GMP and HACCP everyday food safety training.
- Level: Introductory training
- Course type: Internet-based training course that is self-paced
- Duration: Two to three hours
This course is held in collaboration with Vanier College and is also available in Spanish.
Who should attend?
Employees of food manufacturers, transporters and processors who deal directly with food.
To find out more about our GMP and HACCP everyday food safety training, contact us today.