Training Services HACCP Principles for the Food Service Industry
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles training for the food service industry from SGS.
HACCP is recognized as the most efficient way to ensure the safety of food products. This course follows the classic approach to HACCP, covering its scientific basis and methodology. Our training is based on ISO/TS 22002-1 criteria for prerequisite programs and Codex Alimentarius HACCP Guidelines, forming a sound foundation for future Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved food safety management schemes.
Why choose HACCP principles training for the food service industry from SGS?
We can help you:
- Identify the critical safety issues involved in handling, preparing and serving safe food
- Understand current HACCP methodology
- Develop the record keeping and verification skills needed for the implementation and maintenance of a current HACCP plan
- Get convenient access to downloadable copies of forms and plans
- Obtain a course certificate on completion
Trusted HACCP principles training for the food service industry from one of the USA’s leading course providers
As a leading training provider in the United States, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in HACCP principles training for the food service industry.
- Level: Technical training
- Course type: Internet-based training course that is self-paced
- Duration: Ten hours
This course is recognized by the International HACCP Alliance.
Who should attend?
- Employees of food service establishments
- Anyone interested in helping to ensure safe food and food products
To find out more about our HACCP principles training for food processors and manufacturers, contact us today.