Training Services One-Day Introduction to GMP and HACCP Systems
One-day introduction to the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems from SGS
The GMP and HACCP systems are recognized approaches to managing food safety. Our course provides you with an introduction to both the GMP and HACCP systems.
Why choose the one-day introduction to the GMP and HACCP systems from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain an overview of the key elements of Codex Alimentarius GMP/HACCP requirements
- Understand what is required to implement and certify an FSSC 22000 or ISO 22000 system and consistently maintain it
- Gain the required knowledge of the general requirements, management and policies, prerequisite programs (PRPs), supplier review and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines
The trusted introductory course from leading providers of GMP and HACCP training and auditing
We offer you an unrivaled global network of trainers and auditors with extensive expertise in the SGS approach to food safety systems auditing, honed through decades of global audit and training experience. As a result, we offer you in-depth knowledge of GMP and HACCP, and are ideally placed to provide you with the expert training you need to understand the systems.
Who should attend?
- Internal food safety auditors
- Food safety managers
- Quality assurance, quality control or regulatory affairs managers
- Department supervisors
- Anyone interested in gaining an insight into Codex Alimentarius GMP/HACCP system requirements
To find out more about our one-day introduction to the GMP and HACCP systems, contact us for more information.