Training Services IATF 16949:2016 – Automotive Quality Management Systems – Introduction Course
The Introduction to IATF 16949:2016 course provides you with an introductory overview of the automotive quality management system.
The updated IATF 16949:2016 international automotive standard outlines the quality management system requirements for organizations working in automotive production, service, and/or accessory parts of the automotive industry. Our training course provides you with an introduction to the IATF 16949:2016 standard and requirements.
This course covers the following topics:
- Overview and history of IATF 16949:2016
- Structure of IATF 16949:2016
- Introduction to customer specific requirements
- Automotive process approach
After completing your automotive management training course, attendees will be able to:
- Gain an overview of IATF 16949:2016
- Interpret Annex SL
- Understand the P-D-C-A model
- Gain an awareness of the process approach
- Understand customer specific requirements
We offer the following training solutions:
- Face to face: one-day course. On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Attendance.
- eLearning: one-hour course (overview). On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Completion.
Contact SGS today for further information on the introduction to the updated IATF 16949:2016 training.