Training Services Advanced HACCP Validation and Verification
Advance Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) training from SGS – learn how to validate and verify HACCP and FSMS schemes.
An HACCP program is only as good as its implementation. This course provides comprehensive steps to validate and verify an HACCP system and a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognized Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Our training is based on the Codex Alimentarius HACCP Guidelines and the major GFSI recognized FSMS audit schemes.
- Learn current guidelines for validation and verification
- Understand the differences between verification and validation activities
- Components of food safety management system for validation activities and verification activities
- Understand the regulatory requirements for validation and verification
The course will cover topics including:
- HACCP and FSMS overview
- Prerequisite programs (Codex Alimentarius and ISO/TS 22002-1:2007)
- Critical Control Point (CCP) verification
- FSMS validation
- Validation and verification regulatory requirements and GFSI recognized FSMS requirements
Who Should Attend?
Food safety managers, quality assurance/quality control/regulatory affairs managers, department supervisors, consultants or anyone who is interested in gaining advanced insight into the creation and maintenance of sustainable, competent GMP/HACCP systems for food safety control.
This course is recognized by the International HACCP Alliance.
Why choose advanced HACCP training from SGS?
Our GMP/HACCP courses are firmly rooted in PAS 220/ISO/TS 22002-1 criteria for prerequisite programs and Codex Alimentarius HACCP Guidelines, forming a sound foundation for the future adoption and certification of Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved food safety management schemes.
Our training includes interactive workshops to emphasize key food safety concepts. Our trainers are highly qualified auditors and trainers.