Training Services SQF Internal Auditor Training
SQF internal auditor training from SGS – equip employees with the skills to implement and audit SQF systems.
This course provides inclusive steps to perform an internal audit of a Safe Quality Food (SQF) system and equips participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform internal audits against SQF Code, one of the food safety schemes approved by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI).
On successful completion of this course, trainees will:
- Understand how each SQF requirement is audited and interpreted
- Have learnt techniques for reviewing procedures and records, interviewing personnel and evaluating on site operations through interactive workshops and case study analysis
- Be able to identify documents required for Food safety and quality management systems
- Gain SQF Internal Auditor skills and use tools to perform effective internal audits
- Be prepared to pass SQF certification audits
Who Should Attend?
Internal SQF auditors, SQF practitioners, SQF experts, food safety auditors, food safety managers, quality assurance, quality control or regulatory affairs managers, department supervisors, SQF consultants, or anyone who is interested in gaining more insight into the techniques and procedures required to perform effective internal audits of SQF systems.
Why choose SQF internal auditor training from SGS?
We offer a global network of trainers/auditors who regularly conduct training and/or food safety auditing to the SQF code for food safety and quality management.
Our trainers provide specific insight into the way to interpret scheme requirements, leading to more consistent understanding of the requirements and internal audit expectations. Plus, they are registered auditors with in-depth knowledge of the food industry.
Contact SGS today for more information about food safety auditor training, or to book your place.