Training Services Human Rights Awareness eLearning Course
Understand human rights principles and how they are applied universally with this essential SGS eLearning course.
In today’s disruptive climate, human rights violations are reported frequently in the media. What do human rights mean to you? Can you properly identify and prevent violations? Our human rights awareness eLearning course provides you with the knowledge you need, whilst offering an overview of the purpose and principles of how they are applied.
Why choose the human rights awareness eLearning course from SGS?
This course will enable you to:
- Explain the relevance of human rights
- Describe a range of human rights issues that face organizations
- Identify the complexity of cultural differences and local factors in relation to human rights
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to human rights
- International and national standards
- Child labor
- Forced labor
- Freedom of association/discrimination
- Working hours
- Health and safety
- Case studies to enhance and evaluate learning
- A quiz to test your knowledge
Learners are required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion, learners will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Learners will be granted 12-months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
To find out more about our human rights eLearning course, contact us today.