Transportation IS-BAO Audit Services
IS-BAO audit services from SGS – gain support and assistance from our industry experts throughout the IS-BAO audit process.
The International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) has been developed by the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) and its member associations. It provides a code of recommended best practices to help your flight department achieve the highest level of safety and professionalism. As an industry leader in aviation safety services, we offer you the in-depth expertise and experience to lead you through the IS-BAO audit process. With a global presence, our aviation compliance team can perform audits for operators worldwide.
Why choose IS-BAO audit services from SGS?
We audit both Part 91 and Part 135 charter operations and flight departments to international aviation safety standards to ensure you are operating as safely as possible.
We can help you:
- Establish safe operating principles and create a risk-averse safety culture with an IS-BAO program focused on your flight department’s Safety Management System (SMS)
- Adhere to ICAO standards and prepare your flight department for both domestic and international operations
- Ensure crew and passenger safety
- Streamline and simplify the audit process from start to finish
- Ensure high-quality operating practices for your international business aircraft operations
- Establish a framework for effective safety and operational processes
- Gain the tools to perform a gap analysis to facilitate the implementation of best practices
- Ensure your SMS is appropriate to your operational profile
Trusted IS-BAO audit services from a world leader
As a world-leading provider of testing, inspection, verification and certification services, we can guide you through the requirements and verify that your operations meet or exceed the IS-BAO guidelines.
Our IS-BAO audit services can assist you with:
- SMS requirements
- Organization and personnel guidelines
- Standard operating procedures
- Training programs
- Flight operations in international airspace
- Aircraft equipment requirements
- Aircraft maintenance requirements
- Emergency response plans (ERP)
Our auditors are retrained annually to the highest industry standards and can perform quality audits around the globe. IS-BAO audits concentrate on SMS development through a gradual, three-stage process:
- Stage one: we confirm that your SMS infrastructure is established and that safety management activities are appropriately targeted
- Stage two: we ensure that safety risks are being effectively managed
- Stage three: we verify that safety management activities are fully integrated into your flight department’s business and that a positive safety culture is being sustained
To learn more about our IS-BAO audit services, or our other aviation safety services, contact us today.