SGS Testing Services Aurora
Tailor-made engine and vehicle testing services through advanced labs equipped to test under extreme environmental conditions.
Road testing vehicles and engines under extreme conditions is challenging and expensive. Our testing experts operate a network of laboratories designed to help you navigate the developmental and regulatory requirements of bringing your vehicle, engine or component to market.
Temperature & altitude simulation
Our Aurora lab simulates temperature and altitude, so accurate testing can be accomplished without the need for road testing.
Our test facilities offer turnkey services, with state-of-the-art testing cells, on-site mechanical and software engineering personnel, technical support staff, mechanical and fabrication support, and complete warehousing capabilities.
With extensive industry experience, our experts deliver comprehensive, tailor-made services to meet your organization’s specific requirements. Our advanced control systems provide test results with a high degree of accuracy and dependability, easy access to the control parameters, and quick analysis of engine and vehicle data.
Our services include:
- High-feature engine cell testing to accommodate a wide range of testing scenarios
- High altitude engine and vehicle testing located at 5,450 (1,660 meters) above sea level
- Evaporative emission testing methods (SHED, VT-SHED, ORVR and running loss)
- Chassis dynamometer testing to accurately simulate road conditions
- Vehicle test cycles along with fully tailored testing
- Portable emissions measurement system (PEMS) testing services to demonstrate compliance with emission and fuel consumption standards
- Particulate matter testing for diesel and gasoline engines
- Mileage accumulation services to age vehicle components rapidly
- Fleet testing services under actual operating conditions
- Altitude simulation from sea level to 14,000 feet (4,267.2 meters) in elevation
- Cold start drivability for a wide range of vehicle types
To find out more about our services, contact the team of testing experts at our Aurora lab today.
Resources for existing customers
- Test tracking: Login to our internal test tracking software: VTRE
- Customer feedback: Take our customer satisfaction survey
Ask the experts
To send us your questions, complete the inquiry form.