SGS Testing Services Columbus
Tailored engine and vehicle testing and support services equipped to handle variable horsepower, high flexibility and extreme temperature test programs.
Extreme temperature simulationOur Columbus lab simulates extreme temperatures, so accurate testing can be accomplished throughout the year, regardless of weather conditions.
Our test facilities offer turnkey services, with state-of-the-art testing cells, on-site mechanical and software engineering personnel, technical support staff, mechanical and fabrication support, and complete warehousing capabilities.
With extensive industry experience, our experts deliver comprehensive, tailored services to meet your organization’s specific requirements. Our advanced control systems provide test results with a high degree of accuracy and dependability, easy access to the control parameters, and quick analysis of engine and vehicle data.
Our services include:
- Large-format cold testing for anything from on-highway trucks and buses to power gen and agriculture equipment
- Chassis dynamometer testing for vehicles, motorcycles and ATVs to accurately simulate real world conditions at sea level
- Vehicle test cycles along with fully tailored testing
- High-feature engine cell testing to accommodate a wide range of testing scenarios
- Evaporative emission testing methods to test off-highway recreational vehicles
- Portable emissions measurement system (PEMS) testing services to demonstrate compliance with emission and fuel consumption standards
- Data acquisition, control and post-test analysis software to assist with your testing programs
- Engineering and engineered test systems to complete your laboratory build or upgrade projects on time and on budget
- Project management services from our industry experts will ensure the success of your testing program
To find out more about our services, contact the team of testing experts at our Columbus lab today.
Ask the experts
To send us your questions, complete the inquiry form.