SGS Testing Services – Troy
Offering component and system level physical durability testing services to clients in the automotive, off-road, heavy truck, aerospace, power sport, marine and military industries, our Troy, MI lab is equipped to help you with your testing needs.
Located just north of Detroit, our ISO 17025 accredited, 33,000+ square foot facility on almost 2.5 acres in Troy, MI can perform closed loop servo-hydraulic, shock and vibration testing. A leader within the industry for testing and engineering services, SGS serves customers in a wide range of industries. Through investments in technology, the use of flexible equipment, and collaboration with our network of SGS labs, we work together with our customers to create accelerated lab-based testing methods that support shorter product life-cycles to bring products to market quickly and efficiently.
Automotive physical durability testing services focused on component and system level testing
Our test facilities offer turnkey services, with state-of-the-art testing equipment, on-site engineering personnel, technical support staff, custom machining and complete warehousing capabilities.
With extensive industry experience, our experts deliver comprehensive, tailor-made services to meet your organization’s specific requirements. Our advanced control systems provide test results with a high degree of accuracy and dependability, easy access to the control parameters, and quick analysis of component and system level test data. We will deliver data you can depend on for product development, regulatory and compliance testing.
Our services include:
- Physical durability testing at a component and system level
- Vibration testing, including closed loop servo-hydraulic testing, for a wide range of components
- A wide range of exhaust component and system level testing
- Shock absorber, strut and damper testing services
- Structural testing to analyze component and system level fatigue, strength and durability
- Our experts routinely work with clients to develop and perform custom tests
To find out more about our services, contact the team of testing experts at our Troy lab today.